Used a LabVIEW(r) New Project using a Template for Measure and logging which need a device. Create a simulated device using NI NI_MAX . Some Modification for LV2019 Base version.
- Presentation on Creating a simulated 6008 device to use new project created using NI project template “Continuous Measurement and Logging (NI-DAQmx)” with LV2019 Base version
- Create a simulated USB6008
- Using a starting project template
- Modified for LV2019 base to try out.
- Limitation: If you want to have different number or colors for each die another method is needed (method show are for Boolean Pass/Fail)
- Hint: Cluster of Boolean for Dies arranged as a Reticle (Possible next presentation)
- Programming Language used: LabVIEW® 2019 Base version
- LabVIEW® and NI-MAX are NI (formally National Instruments) products
- Presentation app: Microsoft’s PowerPoint
- Presentation shown to spark ideas of use.
- This presentation is not connected to or endorsed by any company.
- Use at your own risk.
- Use NI website for help with simulated device for “Create Simulated NI-DAQmx Devices in NI MAX” for more info.
- Tags: LabVIEW® , DAQmx , Project Template, LV2019, Simulation Device, USB6008, NI-MAX